the narrrators

notes

30.3.07

hanbok

so i grabbed this hoodie from this great girl, vivien. she has a few labels that she makes cute clothes for. one of her labels is a gothic lolita and the other hold some neo-japanese designs. i love them. i've bought a few of her shirts and a of course a couple of her hoodies. her idea with the hoodie is totally brilliant. as my love affair with asian cultures continues i couldn't pass up this hoodie. it's got kimono sleeves. i love them. i have one in black and one in pink. everyone complements me whenever i wear them. so it got me inspired to begin to make my own clothing again. i've begun a pattern for hanbok jacket hoodies. hanbok is korea's traditional dress. usually they are quite beautiful with hand painting on them. my daughters' hanbok are gorgeous. so i have cut a pattern for some casual hanbok and will begin sewing them together very soon. i'm so excited. if you're interested, drop me a comment about it and i can make you one too! love! =^..^=

2 comments:

24crayons said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
24crayons said...

Okay this is the third time, I'm trying to leave a msg.

Take pictures!

My mother had stolen my phone because my grandmother was having a crisis, I just now got the phone back. This is why I should have kept the stupid land line.

Things are sucky right now, but they're okay.