the narrrators

notes

21.4.07

thank you for being a friend

i finally got all the seasons of The Golden Girls on dvd. i'm so happy! so now when inspiration fails me i watch the girls and laugh. it puts me in the mood to paint, draw, and sketch. i know....weird. so while watching season six i sketched the girls. i also drew out a little anime girl for amy. i'll have to post them here soon. i'm working on three pieces right now. one i find difficult. i can't get the right glue to get these wings to stick on the canvas. maybe it will come to me soon. i don't want to ruin the whole thing and i don't want to have to buy new wings....*le sigh
any thoughts?
=^..^=

2 comments:

24crayons said...

I want to see!! I want to see!!

=^..^= said...

yes yes, i'll post them this evening...i should have time when i get back from grandma's house.