the narrrators

notes

2.5.07

chair unknown



a few years back, wow i guess about 5 or so now, jim, dwight, and scott were moving out of club 309. so over i went to see if i could be of some service. dwight had this totally cool white chair with chrome arm/legs. a new smoking chair!! i was in love. "what are you going to do with that?" i could barely contain myself, slightly jumping up and down. he said he was going to throw it away. i couldn't believe it, it seemed a shame to me that he was going to get rid of a completely bitchin chair. so i picked it up and threw it in my jeep. once i got it to my place it fit perfectly. i sat in the thing every night while i smoked and watched my anime. it was great. well over the years i didn't really take care of it well, not that it was in perfect shape to begin with. it shared a home with 4 bachelors! (dan moved out a year or so before they did.) so it got rusty and the fabric tore. i was sadly to see it so sadly but i didn't have the money to fix it up. dwight even asked me if he could have it back but i called him an indian giver and said no! :}~ well last christmas my parents got it fixed for me. i was so excited. it looks ten times better now then it did when i got it. it's pristine and beautiful. bad ass i must say. i was hoping while it was being fixed up someone would be able to tell me who made it and what year it was made. i have never seen another like it and i can't find any information on it. if anyone knows anything let me know! i would love to read something on it and even see pictures of others! =^..^=

No comments: