the narrrators

notes

9.5.07

funny

i know, it's spamish but my aunt sends me these goofy emails all the time. sometimes they are funny. she just sent one the other day and there were some pretty good quotes. here are a few i enjoyed.
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the bitch up with cookies.
(Unknown)
The hardest years in life are those between ten and seventy.
-Helen Hayes (at 73)-
Old age ain't no place for sissies .
-Bette Davis-
*****If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.
-Catherine- *****
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.
-Eleanor Roosevelt-
ha ha....the good example one is my favorite!!
it's funny. the quotes you choose tell about your personality!!
=^..^=

1 comment:

24crayons said...

Those are great quotes... I have some that I really love, but I'm still asleep...