the narrrators

notes

5.5.07

inspiration fails me

today i feel the need to paint yet totally lack the inspiration. lately i've felt shunned. i don't know why, it's like i have no one on my side. i know amy and kristi are perfect friends i just wish they lived closer so we could actually spend time together. no need to feel bad about it though because i love our talks and can wait until i go visit you or visa versa. i need someone who needs me i suppose. A peak in my psyche was one of the young women on the forum would like to do a letter exchange with me. yay! i'm happy about that. so off to her i will send something special. what could it be? i'm not sure i'll have to see...
my brother says he's coming over today. he has said that for the past few months and then pulled a no call no show. i'm sure he just needs some herb or something....sorry, i can't help him there. maybe i'll garden today. i bought some dahlias and i have some daises to plant too. i'm going to show the girls how to plant seeds and take care of them so they bloom beautiful flowers. they'll like that. =^..^=

2 comments:

24crayons said...

I'm sorry your brother is coming over, I mean.. usually its because he wants something but maybe not?

Did he come over??

Karlan got a wii... So I probably won't exist for a few months :P

=^..^= said...

yeah they came over. he just wanted a bag. it pisses me off. it's like i'm not good to anyone unless they need something. it's the same with everyone else too. it's always my responsibility to go to someone's house so they cane see the girls. i'm the one who always has to give people the things they need/want. but when it comes to me needing they could give a shit. i'm at my wits end with it all. why do i bother being there for people who could give a shit about me?
i was thinking about getting a wii but i like my game cube. if my brother ever gives it back. but at least karlan will be happy and have something to keep his mind busy. it gives you more time anyhow right?