the narrrators

notes

1.5.07

soon ending!!!

a jumble of emotions ring throughout my being at this moment. the black parasol auction ends in 2 hours or so. i am currently the highest bidder. i hope and pray and wish please please please let me have this parasol.
now....the yellow one, my gem. the one i desire as badly as the black one. i bid and things were going nice. 5 days until the end. it was only at 20 bucks or so and some little shit came and doubled the bid. so i am now the highest bidder and had to bid 40. grrrr to you. makes me want to ebay stalk and make sure they don't get anything they want. if i only had the time and the crazy. i better get this one.
for some reason i am excited and calm about the black one, the yellow one makes me burn and flail!! goodness...i get flushed.
what do i do???
=^..^=

No comments: