the narrrators

notes

18.6.07

flamingos



so i'm FINALLY working on my mom's painting. i finished the palm trees for her now i'm starting the flamingos. she has been asking for this painting since high school and now that her bathroom is finished i'm starting it. if you haven't been to my parents house in awhile, they are totally remodeling. what was the t.v. room (across from my old room) is now the dining room, the wall between it and the living room is gone too. the back room is the studio soon to be new add on for my parents. the plans are being approved and work should start within the next month or so, but i digress. the flamingos are laid out and ready to be slapped with a few coats of acrylic. i was thinking of using oil but if she is going to hang it in the bathroom that wouldn't be too good. anyhow, here's the palm trees. i'll post the flamingos when they are done! =^..^=

5 comments:

金剛 said...

Cool painting!!
So you're really a talented painter.
can't wait to see the flamingos^^

24crayons said...

First of all, LOVERLY painting. I'm totally into it, - I'm not sure about the flamingos, but more power to your Momma. Tell her I say hello.

The wall... it's gone? Seriously?

Is the living room still the living room? What about the other three rooms??

Parabolist said...

I think the flamingos will be fun ;) Never been to your parents' home (obviously)...maybe A has some pics squirreled away somewhere...

Ack. But then I'd have no current comparison...

Oh, I know. We'll all just have to head out west sometime and then I can see what you mean ;)

Hope all is well with you, girly!

BTExpress said...

I love your work and your stories. Your music choices is fun too. I never knew what to expect as I browsed from page to page. Your writing is mesmerizing. Thanks for stopping by my blog so I could look at yours.

Don't be a stranger, k?

24crayons said...

Where are you???