the narrrators

notes

29.8.07

just do it...

i did. finally. after waiting for the release of my favorite mag i went ahead and subscribed. it took me a few years to do it but i figured i'd probably save some money. i want to buy some new manga but i took the girls shopping and bought them some clothes instead. i guess that's a good mommy but...i want manga!! *pout* maybe soon...i'll count the days. i figure i could go through my boxes and see which volumes i need for which series and then make my list, maybe i will save some green that way too. instead of just blindly buying whatever suits my fancy at the moment! i really should finish the ones i've started! on most of them i've only got one volume left to get. i don't want them to end so i guess that is my way of extending them. *le sigh =^..^=

1 comment:

Mr. T said...

You should make a list and post it... Kwanzachanakamas is just around the corner. ;)