the narrrators

notes

4.8.07

new york here i come!

this is so sudden and spur of the moment! i'll be leaving on the 10th. i'm kinda nervous about the flight, as i hate to fly. but i'm excited to go, as i've never been. it's going to be a blast. i hope. i was quite surprised and pleased when i was asked to come out. i haven't seen her in so long. she has a great place with a view of the bay and we're going to shop most of the time, if we aren't out looking for a guy for her. i was really surprised when jim told me he wanted me to go and enjoy myself. not that he would wish me a bad time, but i worry about him and the girls while i'm gone. i wanted to head over to vir to see another great friend but this trip was so sudden, and short, that i think i will arrange a better time to visit there. i do want to visit there though, i would love to see it too....and you of course!! =^..^=

2 comments:

My Fiancee is Hot © said...

I hope you have a great time in NYC. You will love it.

Have a great weekend and enjoy

24crayons said...

*sigh* NYC is about 3 hours from me... I'm totally going to pout about this cause I invited you first!!

Seriously though, I hope you have an awesome time.