the narrrators

notes

17.8.07

not afraid to admit

i'd like to be number one in my friends lives. i know i can't be but it would be great!! i'd like to think i try to squeeze everyone i love into the number one spot, at least make them feel that way as often as i can. you see there aren't many people i am number one with. but i must hand it to you three for always making me feel that way. when i stayed with you in nyc, i felt like number one. when i talk to you and you need my support about your life, you make me feel like number one, like when you called yesterday. i hope i helped by the way. you always have an ear with me. you can always escape to me to too. i will never turn you away. you always know what to say and when to say it to make me feel safe, loved, and number one. i don't know where i was going with this but thanks for reading. =^..^=

No comments: