the narrrators

notes

17.10.07

tagged! seven things

so i've never done one of these before but since you sent it i feel i must! seven things..these are in no particular order as i cannot possibly choose my favorite!

1. i always have something to say about everything! *L*
2. i'm insecure in the feelings of others.
3. my way or the highway but at the same time willing to compromise...strange!
4. music moves me to be softer in the heart, warmer to others, paint, and live
5. i'll eat just about anything
6. i don't particularly care for young children, i have no patience but they like me. ?
7. i have more socks for my feet than clothes for my body.

i also suck at these list thingys but oh well. i'll do anything for my loved ones. wait that's nine now....oh well. tag you're it!

i have no one to tag. :( *lol*
=^..^=

No comments: