the narrrators

notes

25.12.07

chunk of clover


i don't know why i frequent this place. you are never far from me. always in my heart.
i see this is more than a tribute to your physical self. it's an honor to your spirit.
i miss you everyday. your image flashes before me as i take an afternoon read.
i hear your funny sentiments and words of wisdom. you sang to me throughout my youth.
it terrifies me as i forget your quirks and subtlties. they slip through my fingers.
like the rolling mist of a morning ocean. i sing your songs and carry your traditions.
i pick clovers for you in the evenings. you're too far. always in my heart.
=^..^=

2 comments:

24crayons said...

That. Was absolutely beautiful.

=^..^= said...

thanks....it means a lot coming from someone as creative as yourself. :) love. =^..^=