the narrrators

notes

10.6.08

tired

i got nuthin....i'm tired and i want a vacation!! but here my mom is telling me that my brother has it bad with his one child versus my two....bahh i can't get into it nor wrap my brain around it. i've been thinking about this football special treatment post of yours ames. can't believe that shit. wtf? damn they can't even teach their child well and right. it's a wonder there is so much crap rolling around this country. just another reason for the rest of the world to hate us. but just wait...once we are a full on communist everything will be alright...right uncle sam? =^..^=

1 comment:

24crayons said...

Oh don't even get me started on the socialization shit... fucking commies..

What ever happened to FREEDOM!? What ever happened to TAKING SOME FUCKING RESPONSIBILITY!?