the narrrators

notes

29.4.07

the parents who call the cops


that's what my neighbor turned me into last night. well i didn't call the cops but i was very close. it was 3 in the morning and they were playing football right in front of our condo. there isn't much to separate the condos, we all have our little patios and they decided to play in their little patio not far from our bedroom windows. well the kids were sleeping and the last thing i wanted was for mihi to wake up screaming because they were too drunk to care. so i went out there and asked them to keep it down so to not wake the childrens. man they still had no respect. the drunk asses got into their big truck and sped up and down the street, engine blaring loudly. i was pretty upset. next time i will call the cops. i can't have this crap. this is the very reason i moved so far from main street. too much partying there and way too loud. this is a very quiet community and now it seems we may have to move due to irresponsible drunks. it's fine by me really as i like to move every few years. but it's totally disrespectful. he just moved in and he is screwing with the wrong stay at home mother. i have too much time on my hands to plan my revenge. next time he won't be so lucky as to have me watching out for him. how rude can you be? i can understand you want to drink and have a good time but at least keep in mind other people live here too. i don't drink so we never have this issue at my home. i don't know what i can do about it. i dunno....i'm just pissed. =^..^=

2 comments:

24crayons said...

Okay seriously, I already was turned into that parent. It was a fourth of july issue though, and Karlan was very unsupportive, like, yeah whatever they're just stupid kids. I'm like yeah, okay but WE aren't!

At least you tried to reason with them, but see, after 1am, I'm done even thinking I could reason with someone. You'd think though in a quiet culdasac no one would want stupid teenagers being irresponsible with fireworks - especially so close to the dry dry grassy hills in northern California! HELLO! Doesn't anyone else consider the fire hazard?

Also, Karlan totally flaked this weekend with the sunscreen, its a good think I woke up just in time to ask if he remembered. Ely has my skin... five minutes out there and you know I'm burned. Then he totally fussed at me for wanting to keep her in a bubble, until he remembered that she burns easily. UGH. I did get an apology though.

=^..^= said...

what is he thinking half the time? if guys would just listen to their wives they'd be fine. obviously we know what's up!
stupid kids, no one care about fire hazards because they are stuck believing that it won't happen to them. but it the same old song. i would have bitched at those kids too. and called the cops for sure. that certainly warrants it.
poor ely, i'm glad karlan finely realized you weren't just bitching to bitch. he should suck your toes.