the narrrators

notes

28.4.07

can't get enough your love




so here they are. my newest sketches i promised to put up. sorry amy the anime girl isn't exactly my usual style but i thought she encompassed you pretty well. hope you like her. the sketches of the girls are okay, i can't decide if i really like them yet. not the girls....the sketches....okay well maybe the girls too. kidding. ;}
if you are wondering about the title of this post, we were listening to barry white. one more thing we can't get enough of. today is lazy, it seems many of those are coming to pass as of late..
i'm a bit sickly too. but no time for that when the girls demand so much so often. hope you are feeling better today. you sounded so bad when i last spoke with you. take care of you please.

1 comment:

24crayons said...

I swore I commented on this, but I don't see it.

I thought these were awesome. Thank you so much for posting them!!!

-I'm attempting to not relapse after the day I had. The phone was downstairs when you called but I was trying to rest, so I'll call tomorrow!