the narrrators

notes

26.5.07

desire


the new manga digital programs out there are pretty good. easy to use and a great way to create and save. my work has gotten better and i'm getting the hand of this program. i'm trying out a few of them so i can see which works better for me, but i digress. a mac top is what i want. so badly. i can use it to store and create my art without having to tie up the home computer and maybe,just maybe i can get my book going. i have so many ideas for books that i'm going to finish one as soon as possible to get working on the next. the problem i have is ocd. everything has to be perfect. at least in my eyes. i know there are people who won't like my work but i don't care. this is my outlet!! this image you see is my first attempt at one digital program. it is fan art, yes, but i have to start somewhere. i haven't quite finished my character designs for my first book but i do have models i am working from. anyhow, this is my latest project, amongst my many others. =^..^=

No comments: