the narrrators

notes

12.5.07

moving...

it is the time for us to begin the search. we can no longer stand my business to be away from our home so we will be moving to accommodate. it will be nice though as it is easier from home. i'm happy. we're looking around san clemente. there are some really nice houses down there and i'm hoping we can still be fairly close to the ocean. *le sigh...we'll see though. it's a good thing i never unpacked all of our stuff when we moved in here. it will be an easy move. all the movers will have to do is load boxes, furniture, and the piano. i'll box up our clothes and what little we do have out in a day or two! so nice! all my fragiles come with me though. i don't care how good movers say they are, i don't trust anyone to take my treasures! i don't know what i would do if our place was to ever go up in flames, i've gone so far as thinking to put them in a suitcase for that reason alone. i decided against that as i wouldn't be able to enjoy them, thus i run the risk the same as you.
i have to load more pictures and pictures of my latest piece. soon...
i've thought about doing a newer rendition of my high school symbolic self portrait. maybe...=^..^=

2 comments:

24crayons said...

OMG the symbolic self portrait... I don't even know if I remember mine.

Happy Mothers Day!!

My phone was downstairs last night, I'm going to call later today...

=^..^= said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too! i hope it was great!
i found my ssp a few years back at my parents house. it's framed and hung in the house! along with the naked man i did! lol