the narrrators

notes

14.5.07

scenes from a mall

i'm walking through this mall, always with a destination in mind. there is something i must do, sometimes with more urgency than others. i never get to my destination, however, something always distracts me. this dream comes to me every now and then, for the past few years now. each time there are different people with me and different situations arise to direct my attention to anything other than my purpose. i hope to have closure with this one some day. =^..^=

1 comment:

24crayons said...

Mall

To dream that you are at the mall, represents your attempts in making a favorable impression on someone. The mall is also symbolic of materialism and the need to keep up with the trends, fads, and/or the latest technology.

Frustration

To dream that you feel frustrated, represents your difficulty in coping with a situation in your daily life. It may reflect your concerns that your life is not going in the direction you want.

Interrupt

To dream that you are being interrupted, suggests that things in your waking life are not going as smoothly as you would like. You may feel that you are continually being sidetracked or that you are unable to get your point across.

- It would be a better interpretation if I knew who was distracting you!