the narrrators

notes

2.5.07

premature ejaculation

my excitement for this item in the last seconds when i swore i would win lead to premature ejaculation. YES, i am still on that damn umbrella. the woman who beat me is very understanding and nice. i pleaded to her explaining my stupidity, ignorance, and misplaced frustration. she was totally cool about it and gave me tips too. i guess now i have to check her thing out to see when she sells that umbrella. if she even sells it. but i don't blame her for not just telling me and letting me send her money when she is ready to rid herself of it, i was a little crazy ass bitchy pants. but it would be nice. i do secretly wish she would receive it and find it not to her taste and immediately want to sell it but the sting isn't so bad today. so enjoy it please and take good care of it because next time it is up for grabs, i'm grabbin'!! i will prevail next time too. :}~ =^..^=

No comments: