the narrrators

notes

1.6.07

dragon reprise

awww hell. i must be the devil in a green dress! ;) i contacted the dragon again, she has been pretty nice as of late so i've tried to take advantage of that. after viewing the tracking this morning it seems the infamous dress has been returned to china yet again. she sent me an email saying she would refund my money once the package has been returned to her. i fell kinda bad because she made the dress to my specifications, sizes and all, and i would so love to see her work. so, being the confusing "can never make up my mind" bitch that i am, i suggested maybe working out over night shipping or two day shipping if it gets to her way prior to my event. we'll see how she swallows that one when she responds. i offered to even send her partial payment for the express delivery. i hope it gets back to her in time to express it to me for the expo. i hope she goes for that idea. at this point the dress better be absolutely perfect and breathtaking! we'll see. =^..^=

2 comments:

24crayons said...

It better be a fucking amazing dress to behold, and then take pictures.

=^..^= said...

no shit! i will! ;)