the narrrators

notes

14.6.07

old loves die hard

as of late i keep dreaming of my old love.. he could do no wrong. everything was perfect in our relationship, our communication, our partying, our love and desire for one another. we talked everything over and i completely gave myself to him, which is extremely rare for me to do. he had to move to be with his father, which i was completely understanding of and supported. he wanted me to move with him but i couldn't at the time. i told him i would try later. i also suggested breaking up but he didn't want to. he broke up with me shortly after my birthday one year, just when i was going to tell him i was going to move out where he was. i was devastated, and those of you who know me well, he got the worst of my emotions. i let him know exactly how he was ripping my heart and soul from me, and how it sounded as well. when he felt and heard my despair he tried to take back his desire to break up. but i told him, it would be better if we went our ways. we were young and far from one another. but i still pined for him. my soul still bleed for him, even when i saw him years later, after i was married. i knew when i saw him his soul still needed mine. it was painful. we've since moved on but our love still lingers in the background. we know we still have a special place in each other's hearts. it doesn't hurt to see him anymore, but his new girlfriend doesn't like me....i wonder why? ;} sometimes though these dreams take me back to that time when we were together. the time i gave myself completely and how it changed my life forever after. before that i was never so timid or unsure of myself. i felt different and halved. =^..^=

No comments: