the narrrators

notes

22.8.07

the 22

if you haven't seen it lately, they've really done a bang up job on it. it looks pretty good and it's much wider. they sectioned off the 5 and 57 so the 22 runs a lot clearer. we were driving home last night and since jim was driving i was looking out the window in one of those rare instances when the girls are complacent. i couldn't help but drift back into my younger days. when amy and i used to fly up and down that freeway making our mark on orange county and the like. hauling down the 55 to get our morning coffee and game of pool instead of first period. ripping up the 22 to get to dr. disney at the courtesy of mr. davis. then as i got older and amy left me (hee-hee), smoking my car out blazing a trail to ventura for many nights creating hazy memories of parties, people, and sun rises. making my way to capistrano to visit my family's sacred land, to dance under the moon with my howling cousins. making my way to san francisco and seattle, running high on adrenaline, passing the sleepless nights on the road. those were the days. driving was a favorite past time for me....maybe we can revisit that when you return to me!! *lol* =^..^=

2 comments:

24crayons said...

blazing our trail eh? good times..

I'm glad they fixed it.. finally... it's been a mess since we were kids.

Mr. T said...

I think it would be neat to see the old haunts you two caused trouble in.

Yes, I am sure the both of you were a pair of troublemakers... cute, adorable, didn't see that coming, trouble makers.