the narrrators

notes

22.8.07

hospitals.....hmmm

so yesterday i was calling the hospital like crazy trying to find my papa. i finally got a hold of my aunt since the hospital seemed to have no idea what i was talking about. well i guess the story of yesterday is that my pop went to the doctor around 9a. the doctor wanted him admitted immediately. so pop and grandma lulu went to chapman medical. (gramma died at st. joe's so pop doesn't want to go there) so they get to the hospital and checked in. well he was completely ignored, no i.v., no meds, no bed. he finally got a bed at 2p and meds at 5p. they didn't even give him something to eat until around 6p. dr. wolf (my whole family goes to the same dr.) was pissed off. he was not very nice to the staff, he asked them who was to blame, he was livid. you see he sent all the paperwork and what he wanted for my papa at 10a that morning and he couldn't understand why a sick man wasn't in a bed with the meds dr. wolf wanted in him. i don't blame him. when i found out he was sitting in the waiting room all day, no oxygen, nothing, i was pissed myself. ready to go and break some balls. the kicker for me is grandma lulu's cancer is back and with pop being so fragile right now i can't go see him. mihi just got her yearly boosters and her chicken pox vac so she is sort of reacting which means i have to stay away from pop and grandma lulu. it makes me want to rip my hair out. what if he dies? i know *phtuy phtuy* but i can't help being scared. you see my family is very accepting of death. it's just a means to an end. we understand it's need to live. so if he does go, it will be okay. we will mourn and grieve but there will be no hindering nature here. of course we'll want to try to save him as much as possible but no sense in pushing when you've been beat. i know his dr. is fab and he has the spirit of a warrior of the tribe so he should fair just fine out of this. i just love him so much that i don't want to see him hurting. =^..^=

2 comments:

24crayons said...

I hate hospitals...

Mr. T said...

I hate that they are all "practicing" medicine... for all the practicing they have been doing you'd think that least one of them would KNOW what they are doing.

I have a truck load of positive vibes scheduled for delivery any second now. No need to sign, its all been taken care of.