the narrrators

notes

21.8.07

an unwanted rerun

damn. when i was 18 my grandmother, who practically raised me, died suddenly. she had walking pneumonia. well she wasn't feeling well and was admitted into the hospital. almost immediately she was placed in a medically induced coma. they couldn't stop the infection from spreading and she died after two weeks from septic shock. today i get the call right after i wake up and learn that my grandfather has now been checked into the hospital with pneumonia. i'm scared. i don't want to go through this again even though i know he can't live forever. but he's too young. i'm afraid he's going to go as fast as grandma. i'm going there later today to see him. =^..^=

3 comments:

24crayons said...

damn, I'm sorry, I hope he'll be okay. My thoughts are with you!

Mr. T said...

Wow, I hope he pulls through ok but also if its his time I hope you and your family have the strength to let him go. I've seen people pulled back from the brink of death because their family couldn't/wouldn't let them go and they lived the rest of their lives in misery.
My thoughts are with you as well.
If there is anything we can do to help, just let us know.

=^..^= said...

thank you so much. it really helps to know i have the support of two very wonderful people. love! =^..^=