the narrrators

notes

6.8.07

feed the fetish


so i've had this sock fetish for years. ever since i started making my own money. it gets bad sometimes (sometimes $500 in one order). i haven't bought socks for a few months now so i browsed my usual haunt and couldn't contain myself. i just had to buy some socks!! i got some over the knee pink socks with two thin stripes at the top, some natural angora cable knee high socks, some more black tabi socks, and a pair of dark violet over the knee striped socks. i'm so excited!! i can't wait for them to get here. so then i went to a site i get our t-shirts from and had to get something there too! i got jim 2 soul rebel shirts, one with drums and the other with a latin percussion design (he plays congas like a pro) and i got myself 2 tokidoki shirts. they are totally cute. one is pinstriped button down with little patches in fashionable places and the other is a black tee with big momo & adios on it. they go with my tokidoki bag, which was surprisingly inexpensive! the shirts together were about as much as the bag, but i couldn't resist. i need clothes. i'm still rotating my old clothes from before sage was born. i think it's time to up date. ;) i'll post some pictures for you to see soon! =^..^=

5 comments:

24crayons said...

OMG.. you're hilarious... socks, of all things.

Mr. T said...

That's HAWT!!

I know this is an old post but I was going through the older ones after having read the new ones on facebook. In fact I commented on the facebook posts.

I have a leg fetish I think. I love boots, stockings and knee highs on women.. very SEXY!

The picture in the post.. are those your socks or stock photo?

=^..^= said...

well it's my leg!! i wanted to take the stock photo but i didn't want them to get mad at me for taking it. so i studied it, like the dork i am, and reproduced it with my own leg and sock!! lmao i'm a freak!!!!

Mr. T said...

Like I said... HAWT!!

Anonymous said...

What is got over the devil's back is spent under his belly.