the narrrators

notes

7.8.07

nintendo ds


okay so i'm saving my odds and ends for a new nintendo ds lite. i want the pink one but i'll settle for a white one. i just love my old one so i'm super excited to get the lite. they have the coolest games for it. and if you have one too it has wifi and we could play games together, even if you don't have the game!! ;) we should totally get a couple. i was thinking since christmas is the next big gift giving time then maybe you'll get one in the mail from santa =^..^=. what color would you prefer? white black or pink? i gave my psp to sage. she loves to play the cute games i got for it and i even bought her a couple movies for it. she watches them when we go on long rides. it's so much nicer than the bulky dvd player she has. we even got her favorite movie for her on it, nightmare before christmas. i wonder if ely and jay would like one. i get them for a trade from a friend, he owns a pawn shop, so i just give him some good stuff and he gives me the psp. so get back to me about the ds and the psp, i would love to get them, and you, something you would love! =^..^=

2 comments:

24crayons said...

I'll have to consider this and get back to you...

I maybe leaving town again soon, but I'll let you know.XOXO

Richard said...

We went with the black.

It's a GREAT game system...