the narrrators

notes

8.8.07

sweetest astroboy i know

one day while i was flipping through the blogs on this here blogger i came across the most delightful, most kawaii (cute), page i have seen in awhile. he lives in hongkong and he is an artist. his page is wonderfully designed and i think he even writes music! oh my blog, he is the cutest! if you get a chance follow the link to his page and check out his stuff. he really is an amazing artist and his pictures will melt your cold icy heart (not you, just "yours" in general!!) so plugs to you my astroboy. i enjoy your page and i hope others discover the delight that is you! thanks for always checking out my page too! =^..^=

3 comments:

24crayons said...

You're so funny... I love how you just plugged that.

金剛 said...

Thanks for supporting my blog! My drawing skills still have space for improvement >_< Sorry that I don't post any drawings out recently because I am doing my homework all the time @_@.

I love drawing but unfortunately I don't write music >_<, though I enjoy listening to songs, from classical music to rock music. ( strange.. right? )

I am very happy that you like my drawings, and sometimes it's hard to find other people who share the same opinion. Thanks a lot!!

Reading your posts, it seems that most of the time you are happy no matter what you face. I admire that you so optimistic ^^

24crayons said...

Hey - I nominated you for a 'rocking blogger girl' award - come see my blog when you're back from NYC..