the narrrators

notes

16.1.08

had to get my fix

as you may well be aware, i have an extreme sock problem! well i wouldn't go so far as to call it a problem...more like an obsession! i love them! i wasn't able to get any new ones for sometime. with christmas and the many birthdays surrounding said holiday i wasn't able to indulge myself. although for christmas jim was so sweet and bought me 13 pair of some really cute ones and my mom got me a pair too. but finally this evening i was able to buy some! i only spent a hundred bucks, which isn't bad for me! i'm so happy and feel elated at the prospect of new cute socks to show off with my already goofy wardrobe! i also bought some new shoes. they are adorable and i figure they will go well with my skirts, short pants, and pants. you see i've been wearing the same style from the same brand for the past 7 years now and although my love for them has yet to fade i figured it was time to try something new.(even though i did buy another pair of those...hey they were on sale!! so cheap!!!) when they come i'll post some pics so you can see! so fun!! yay! =^..^=

No comments: