the narrrators

notes

6.8.13

...

Breast cancer was one thing. Okay, kinda expected, let's deal with it. Thankfully was given information about something that would help. Took it, surgery to remove the shrunken tumor from said stuff, saved breast. Done and done. Plugging away trying to recover, sucks.. I'm tired and grumpy but trying to maintain a good front... but my numbers don't look good. Hey, you have a different kind now. In a different spot with a different name entirely. Whoa this isn't right... What is going on... This is rare and strong and a killer. Fight, fight, fight. With everything. The doctors... the illness... time... my ex... myself... the one person who was supposed to be my home. You won't live to see next year... How does one deal with that? Fight, fight, fight. Hey you made it... you beat it... Remission. Continued to take the stuff... Stayed on their diets... Rode my bike... Drowned in work. Not feeling so hot... A month or two passes... Numbers don't look good. 

Hey, it's back. It's bad. Hang on, it's going to be a long tough battle. 
One call can paralyze a person.
I don't want to...
My resolve is gone. 

No comments: