the narrrators

notes

1.8.13

These days

So this week has been interesting. Work for the past few months has been out of control but most of the problems have been good problems. The move is going well enough. Upgrading is stalling things a bit but smart money says yay for savings! The kids are on summer break and boy am I ready for school to start although that means spending more money on supplies but more time to devote to work for me. My dad is doing better. He doesn't look as grey these days and he is not so grumpy. My mom is a great support for him. Sometimes he gets bad but they talk and it all turns out okay. The ups and downs of cancer. But when you have a wonderful support, which my dad does and I am super happy he does, things are a lot easier. Tomorrow will be busy. To be honest I kinda slacked today and was shocked to see it was Thursday. Where did the week go? I met two wonderful people lately and it is great to be around great people now. It is a restore for me. I am a firm believer of being real and feeling your feelings. Being understanding of others feelings, where they come from, and how you may be responsible speaks volumes of your character. Speaking true to and explaining your feelings also does this. This I find more and more to be of great value in a person. Reliability is another great character trait I value and finding more and more who are is just awesome! Stoked! 



No comments: