the narrrators

notes

31.7.13

Strength

This really speaks to me. It makes me understand that boy did not deserve me or my love. My love is true and strong. Once I love you I will give you the world, I will do what you need. If you return my love just as strongly and we work together to maintain it I will do all I can for you and then some. If you half assedly reciprocate I will still go above and beyond for you. If you lie to me and prove yourself, as this says, weak then I will only go so far for you before I do nothing for you at all. He truly lost a great woman, a great love, and in the end a beautiful friend. Exactly the kind he was always looking for, exactly the kind he strives for and wishes he could be. He lacks sincerity, he lacks honesty, and he lacks the know how to be real. Pity would be fitting but he doesn't deserve that.

No comments: